Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome to the bottom of the aionic barrel=)

Ok, so I have never in my entire 20 year span of playing games and having an opinion (and before the age of five I don't believe you have much of an opinion other than "I freaking love juice" and "Dora the explora is the s%$t") decided to voice them publicly. But, as the popularity of blogs has increased, I have found myself spending a much larger amount of time surfing the web reading blogs from other people (and even commenting on them), that at this point I figured I might as well get my feet wet and try becoming a member of the blogging community.

To say a little about myself, I have been gaming for as long as I could hold a controller and mash buttons in a repetative fashion for hours on end. I in no way claim to be a gaming god, to possess leet skillage, or even to be in the top tier of game players worldwide. Frankly I am one of those kids they tried to cram medication into so they would sit down and shut up long enough to teach them to stop putting things into electrical sockets and that tinker toys do not in fact constitute part of a balanced meal.

That being said, if you care to hear the musings of a slightly-special (the scary kind) 25 year old MMO addict, while he grinds mobs on his awesome Chanter (yes, I am a class-supremacist fo sho) and day dreams about battles between ninja kittens with flame throwers and robots made from giant jello boxes with lime green bones and gelatenous lasers....then welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment